10 March 2011

My Creative Space


I've been pottering about in my creative space this week, not really getting into anything in particular. I think I have sewers block! I'm still searching for the perfect pattern for the Isabel Green dress and coat. So I revisited my covered buttons which I posted about before here, and made some more.


A nice little project. Maybe I'll see how they go at the market as pretty little hair bands. I made one for myself that I've been wearing all day.


Do you like them on the vintage childrens playing cards. Maybe abit confusing, as they're really for adults, not children. But they look cute don't they? Hmmmmm......more pondering required. Hope your creative space is a wee bit more fruitful than mine this week.

Visit more creative spaces here.

16 comments:

BOB & MABEL said...

I love your buttons and think they look great on the cards.

Sarah said...

Oh my, here's you on one side of the world and here's me on the other doing almost the same thing in our creative spaces!! Love your pretty crocheted buttons. x

michelle said...

Claire the buttons and the cards look beautiful. i love them.

Teresa said...

These look really cool. Love the vintage card idea. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love, love, love those buttons and I really love them on the cards! Gorgeous!

Faeryfay said...

The embroidered stones are just beautiful!

Suz said...

These are gorgeous! I love finding op shop bits and transforming them. I look forward to seeing what you make! Suz

suesueb said...

These are simply wonderful! Love the playing card display too!!

seabreezequilts said...

Love the embroidered ones

Alisa said...

Oh, they're lovely! Perhaps there's a slightly more adult version of the vintage cards, I think the vintage touch is gorgeous. : )

Michelle @ The Crafty Little Fox said...

Sometimes we just need those weeks to recharge our batteries. You will be amazed what you come up with later on. Have faith. The buttons are really nice. Very cute cards too :)

Nauli said...

Your buttons look awesome! I love especially the embroidered ones.

ROROISM said...

beauties - springish!

Antje said...

I like your buttons a lot - specially on these super cute vintage cards.

Unknown said...

Love the buttons & the cards, they look great!

Allana said...

Miss you!! Its been forever :(
I love the buttons on the vintage swap cards, very awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...